Current location：Home > News > Company news
Address: Rooms 201 and 102，Building 6，No.6,North Industrial Road.Songshan Lake(SSL), Dongguan, Guangdong, China
Time：2018-03-16 11:48:00 CTR：
On March 15, the CNCA issued an announcement on the reform of the compulsory product certification mark on its official website. According to the announcement, the reform measures include abolishing the review and charging of printed/molded CCC marks, and simplifying and integrating the categories of CCC marks.
In order to thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, further implement the requirements of the State Council’s reform of “delegating control, delegating control to service”, streamlining and integrating compulsory product certification procedures, and facilitating the application of compulsory product certification marks (hereinafter referred to as “CCC marks”) for enterprises. The Supervisory Committee decided to reform the CCC mark issuance management. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
1. Cancel the audit and charge for printing/molding CCC mark
1. Since March 20, 2018, the designated logo issuance management agency (Beijing Zhongqiang Recognized Product Logo Technical Service Center) will cancel the review of the printed/molded CCC logo, and the corresponding review fees will be cancelled, and the certified company will print it on its own / Molded CCC logo.
2. The self-printing/molding of the CCC mark by the certified company shall be implemented in accordance with the "Management Requirements for the Additional Application of Compulsory Product Certification Marks" (see Annex 1).
2. Regarding the issuance and management of the standard specification CCC mark
1. Starting from May 1, 2018, the designated certification body will be responsible for the issuance and management of standard specifications CCC marks, and the fees shall be in accordance with the "Notice of the National Development and Reform Commission on the Release of Partial Inspection and Testing Service Charges" (Development and Reform Price  No. 1299).
2. Before May 1, 2018, each designated certification body shall complete the preparations for the issuance and management of standard CCC marks, including CCC mark issuance management procedures, contact persons, and telephone numbers, etc., and announce them.
3. The designated logo issuance management agency (Beijing Zhongqiang Recognized Product Logo Technical Service Center) is responsible for the issuance and management of the standard CCC logo until May 31, 2018. From June 1, 2018, it will no longer be responsible for the standard CCC The issuance of the logo.
3. Simplify and integrate the categories of CCC marks
Since March 20, 2018, the CCC mark will no longer be marked with S (safety products), EMC (electromagnetic compatibility), S&E (safety and electromagnetic compatibility), F (fire protection), I (information security) and other sub-categories. The CCC mark can be eliminated naturally according to the mold replacement cycle and product inventory.
Fourth, strengthen the follow-up supervision of CCC mark application
When a certified company applies the standard CCC mark and prints/molds the CCC mark on its own, it shall strictly follow the relevant requirements of the "Management Requirements for the Application of Compulsory Product Certification Marks" and the "Compulsory Product Certification Implementation Rules" to establish the company’s CCC mark use and management system, and record and archive the use of CCC mark.
The designated certification body shall strengthen the supervision and management of the CCC mark, guide the certified enterprises to use the CCC mark correctly, and implement the main responsibility of the certification body.
Local certification supervision and management departments at all levels should strengthen the supervision and management of the application of CCC marks and law enforcement inspections.
5. Other matters
The original "Administrative Measures for Compulsory Product Certification Marks" (National Certification and Accreditation Administration Announcement No. 1 of 2001) and the "Announcement on Issues Related to the Administration of Compulsory Product Certification Marks" (National Certification and Accreditation Administration Announcement No. 7 of 2002) Repealed.
Ward Laboratory is committed to the testing and certification of electronic and electrical products, and can provide you with the fastest, most secure, and most suitable one-stop service from testing to certification. Any questions about CCC certification, please feel free to contact us. For details, please check the website: www.worldtest.cn.